Saturday, December 10, 2005

My first post!

Hi everyone, and welcome to the first post of my blog. Since this is my first post, I'll introduce myself. My name is Kenneth Burger. I'm a 25 (almost 26) year old college student, majoring in economics, at Oakland University in Rochester, MI. I work full time as a computer technician/network engineer, but I plan on cutting back or quitting next fall so I can attend law school full time.

I started this blog, partially because I need a place to let my feelings out. I'm going through a tough time because I just broke up with my fiancée of 3 years (girlfriend of 4.5), and I need somewhere to air my feelings and hopefully get some feedback. Over time, though, I plan to make this into a comprehensive blog about my journey to law school by studying for and taking the LSAT, applying to law school, and then working my way through it. By the end of my first year, I think this blog may be recommended reading for any aspiring law student. Additionally, I will continue to post my personal feelings, good times, bad times, etc., like a traditional blog. Thanks for coming and I look forward to entertaining you in the months/years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home