Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Done with finals...

Well, my final took me about 2 hours to complete last night (we had 3). It was quite difficult, but not impossible. I'm sure I got some points off for various things I missed, but if I had to make a guess I'd say I probably got a low A or high B. Afterward, I went over to one of my friends' houses and we chatted for around 3 hours about lots of interesting stuff, including relationships and religion.

On a side note, I talked to Gerri, my ex-fiancée for the first time 2 days ago without her slamming down the phone on me. She was such a good person and friend to me for all those years, that the thought of losing her as a friend hurt a lot. I'm hoping that this is a sign that there's still hope for us to salvage the friendship, even though the relationship is beyond hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u, nothing about your sweet angel yet I'm kinda bummed about that hope to read about me one day soon.
But still love you and miss you lots already.
Love,
Your sweet angel

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home