Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Final Admission Decision...

Well, I got the letter from Case Western a few days ago. I was waitlisted. Didn't even bother to sign up for their waitlist because I'm already going to attend Wayne. Still, it was nice of them to finally get back to me.

I took my first exam in Cost Accounting 2 yesterday. I'm really nervous about what the outcome is going to be. I knew the answers, all of them. I should, because we all had a copy of the test to work over the weekend and develop good answers for. The problem is, the test is graded competitively and I get the feeling the professor may not like me very much. I hope this isn't going to affect my grade. The problem is, in theory, you could get a 100% and still fail the test. It's all subjective. Well, I'll know tomorrow. Not much I can do about it now.

I went for a LASIK consult on Monday and it went well. Apparently I'm almost a perfect candidate. I've scheduled the surgery for July 6. I'm looking forward to finally getting rid of these glasses.

Other than that, things are going well. Been playing some WoW in what spare time I have and I've also been reading up on law school prep books. It sounds like the experience will be an interesting, though very difficult one. I guess time will tell how well I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home