Thursday, April 20, 2006

No scholarship from Wayne...

Well, I pretty much figured this would be the case, but I guess it's worth posting about anyway. My financial aid from Wayne consists of federal loans, including $8,500 in subsidized (thank God for that) and $10,000 in unsubsidized. Once Wayne releases their tuition rates for 2006/2007, I'll know what I have to take out in alternative loans. I'll probably only have to take out like $3-4k, since I have a bit of a warchest, at least for year 1.

Right now I'm preparing for finals and I have tomorrow and the weekend off to study. I'm not worried about health econ or accounting that much, but since I just decided to skip my term paper for International Finance, I need to do well on the final to keep my grade above a 3.0. I figure if I do well, I'll end up with a 3.3, which is fine for me at this point. You'll never see me say that again after this semester, so mark this day in your calendar. In law school I will be just as obsessed with my grades as I was throughout most of my undergrad career.

Commencements are on May 6 at 1:00pm at Meadowbrook Music Festival theater, Baldwin Pavilion, for anyone who knows me and would like to attend. I bought my graduation attire yesterday, along with my book for my last semester. How the hell can someone justify charging $155 for a textbook? Can someone answer that question? That is a completely insane price for a book that will be used for one semester. Well, time for me to get studying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home