Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day everyone...

Well, I'm lonely and depressed, but there's no reason all you couples have to be. To everyone that has someone they love more than anything in the world, I hope you realize how lucky and privileged you are. Maybe my ex's and my breakup was a good thing, maybe it was a bad thing. Who knows? I've made my decision to go to law school and maybe it will cost me my happiness in the long run, but it's a chance I have to take for what I believe in. I'm doing this on principle, not on convenience. My decision to go to law school has cost me so much, but I feel that in the end it will be worth it. There are other women out there and I will do my best to find one that is well suited to me and to whom I am well-suited, but ultimately I leave that in the hands of the almighty. To all of you who have love, congratulations. To all of you who don't, I know how you feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home