Sunday, January 08, 2006

Pain, pain, and more pain...

Well, in addition to my LSAT woes, I'm still having problems with my jaw and tooth ever since my dentist did this damn filling last week. I'm thinking that she screwed up and aggravated my TMJ, something that hasn't bothered me for over 10 years. Had I known this was going to happen I'd have told her to leave the cavity and pull the tooth when it became bad. Now I'm stuck in pain, glorious pain, and taking Ibuprofen 800mg tablets once daily for the last 4 days with no end in sight. I'm going back to that dentist this week and I'm praying to God she can fix what she broke, even if it means pulling the damn tooth out. Sadly though, I'm afraid that jaw surgery may be my only option this time. I was warned when I was younger that if my TMJ problems returned, I'd probably have to have surgery to fix it. WHY NOW??? WHY ME??? Oh yeah, and after doing more research, it seems most people perform on average 3-5 points lower on their real LSAT than on the practices. In short, I'm screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home