Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some small measure of success...

Well, I finally broke 158 on the practice LSAT two nights ago and got a 159, however I don't know what to make of this, since the logic games portion seemed easier than it normally would. I found three professors to write me letters of recommendation. Two of the letters are going to Wayne State and one to U of D Mercy. All three of them are also going to write general LoRs that I can send to any school. I'm thinking if my scores hold up for the real LSAT that I'll be applying to Wayne State and U of D. I'm almost guaranteed admission at U of D, and my chances at Wayne State are greater than 90% with a 159 on the LSAT. With a score like 159, I could probably get a large scholarship to U of D. I know I could get a 3/4 ride at Cooley with that and my UGPA. Now I'm working hours a day between the LSAT and homework. I have very little free time, so I might not be able to post as much on here. I'll post when I can though to let you all know how things are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home