Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Well, I hit 26 years old today. Surprising really, since my father used to tell me I'd never make it to 21. We're having a kickass corned beef roast with a dijon mustard and brown sugar glaze that makes it perfect. It's being served with boiled potatoes and a vegetable of my choice (probably spinach), and for desert, a delicious red-velvet cake (homemade) with homemade buttercream icing.

Studying for school and the LSAT is becoming stressful to say the least. I'm not very far from being completely burned out studying for this damn test. My practices all have me in the 159-160 range for the last 3 I've taken, but I know better than to trust those. At this rate, I think the best I can hope for is a 156 and even that might be pushing it.

I've sent out applications to Wayne State, University of Detroit Mercy, and Michigan State University. I was going to apply to those schools regardless of what score I got on my LSAT. After I get my results, I may apply to Cooley, Syracuse, University of Toledo, and maybe another out of state school or two. Wayne State remains my first choice, with MSU running very close behind, but my chances of getting accepted to MSU are damn near zero because though my application was submitted before the deadline, my LSAT scores won't be there until March 10th at the earliest. Still, one can always hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home