Friday, January 13, 2006

Rollercoaster goes up...

Took another practice LSAT last night and got a raw score of 73, which translated into a 160 on that test (the best I've ever had). I was so happy! It translates to a 158 on a more recent scoring scale. I was helped a bit by some lucky letter the of day guesses, but not that much. Truthfully, I think I could live with a 158 without complaining. I'm still going to work my butt off to get 160 on that test, but if I don't... at least I'll have done my best. I'm not going to get depressed over this anymore. I'm going to go in there and do my level best.

I can definitely get into U of D with no problems, and I found out tuition there is only $25k, not $35k. They rolled all their other cost estimates into their cost of attendance. Since I still live at home, most of those costs are irrelevant. Wayne is still my first choice and I'm going to do my damndest to get in there, but even if I don't, I still have a future, though it might be at a T4 law school. I may also apply to a couple out of state schools and maybe get a scholarship to one of them if I get lucky. That's the only way I could afford to go out of state.

Shouts to all the people at Law School Discussions who read this blog and especially to those who have helped me out on there. You guys/gals are the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home