Sunday, January 29, 2006

6 days left till the LSAT...

Well, I've been taking it easy a bit in the week leading up to the test. Cramming a ton this week will not improve my score by much and will likely only cause exhaustion and frustration. I took the October 2005 practice LSAT today and got a 161, my highest score ever. I interpret this with caution though, because the test seemed overly easy. I am not so optimistic about the actual test.

My last day of studying will be Thursday evening and that will only be taking a practice. Friday, I'm taking the day off to rest, relax, watch some Deep Space Nine and just not think too much. However I do on the test, I'll have tried my best, and that's the most I can ask from myself. I'd like to get at least a 156, but I'll just do as much as I'm able. It's a good thing I didn't choose med school. Then I'd have been stuck with tons of chemistry, biology, physics, and the MCAT to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home