Sunday, February 05, 2006

I must now commit seppuku to regain my honor...

Well, ok, so it wasn't that bad, but it was a nightmare. The test went very poorly. I completely bombed the logic games section, and didn't do so hot on the reading comprehension section either. Logical reasoning was about average by my estimates. If things went as I think they did, then I'll definitely do no better than a 159. The low end will hopefully be no lower than a 154, but I can't even be sure of that anymore. Point to be made: this was a really really bad test, probably the worst I've ever taken, and I really regret not having taken the December 2005 test instead. I could have gotten a 163-165 on that and now I'm stuck with what I'm certain will be a horrible test score. I should have tried for med school instead. ::shrugs:: Oh well, nothing I can do about it now except wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home