Friday, February 03, 2006

Last practice LSAT results...

I don't know how or why it happened, but I have to assume it's a fluke in a major way. I scored a 167 on the December 2005 LSAT, the test so many people said ruined their scores. 167 is way higher than my normal scores, so I have to assume it's an outlier, and as such, I'm discarding it from my average. Still, it makes me feel good because it gives me a theoretical best score to look forward to if God himself decides to step in and perform a miracle.

In any case, I'm as ready as I'm going to get for the LSAT. Tonight I sleep, tomorrow I relax and watch some DS9, enjoy the day, and pretend there's nothing to worry about. Saturday, it's crunch time. Shouts again to all the people at LSD who read this blog. Best of luck to all you February test takers. May all your law school dreams come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home