Sunday, April 02, 2006

The waiting game...

Ugh! It's driving me insane. I know that Wayne has made a decision and I think I know what it is, but the decision didn't arrive on Saturday and the wait is killing me. I paid MSU their $200 seat (read: extortion) fee after my older brother told me I was crazy for not paying it as insurance and offerred to pay it for me. I told him I wasn't going to do it, but if he wanted to pay it for me, I wouldn't argue with him about it. That's exactly what he did.

Speaking of my brother Mark, the one that paid my seat fee, I talked to him for a couple hours last night. He's in the ARMY and currently stationed in Hawaii, where he owns a fairly decent house from the way it sounds. He also offerred to put me up in his place if I want to go over there on vacation this summer. I think I'll just have to take him up on that offer. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and I guess this is my chance. It will be the last big vacation I take for quite some time. Well, time to get cracking on accounting homework. I'll be so glad when this @#$@#%@# semester is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home