Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Mood Today: Cautiously Optimistic

Well, my first law school exam is over. Contracts, the bane of my very existence, is over, at least for the first semester. I think it went rather well actually. Issues were jumping off the page at me left and right and I had no problems finding plenty of relevant and reaonsable things to write about. I think my analyses were for the most part sound. I know I missed a few things, but I 'm sure everyone did. I can't venture a guess as to my grade really, but I'm sure I didn't fail it. I walked away from that exam feeling like I knew what I was doing and what I was talking about and confident that I can use my knowledge in contracts in practice, which is all that matters to me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get the thing about the mailbox rule? and what did you think about civpro? i bet you totally got an a!

10:32 AM  
Blogger VSAvatar said...

I would not venture to guess what grade I got, suffice to say that I passed. I didn't get anything about a mailbox rule in either of the two problems. I just looked them over again and I still don't see anything regarding it. If it's there and I missed it, oh well. I'm bound to miss a few things. I think I got all the major stuff though. Civ pro was difficult, and I had to read the rules very carefully to look for areas to write about that weren't obvious at first glance. In the end though, I felt fairly good about my performance. Better than I did about my performance on torts. I'm sure I'm not getting an A in torts. Contract and Civ Pro, if I get really lucky, maybe, but I'm not counting on it. I'd be happy to have stuff in the 'B' range honestly.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home