Monday, November 20, 2006

Going Hunting this Week...

Well, I'm going to take a day off and get away from law school entirely on Wednesday and do some deer hunting. Instead of sleeping in, relaxing, and having some quality WoW time, I'm going to wake up at 3:30AM, get dressed in layers of wool, fleece, and camo, put some hand warmers in my boots and my fur muff (not THAT kind!), and head up to Minden City to sit around for 8-10 hours hoping a deer comes by that I can take. I'll enjoy it anyway. It allows me to get away from all the hectic crap that's going on in my life for a day and spend some time in the middle of nature (even if it is a forest that borders on a swamp). I've never actually shot anything before, but maybe I'll get lucky and take a buck this year. I don't even care what size it is. As long as it will put some meat in the freezer for some time, that would be great. Then after that, it will be back to work on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday doing outlining till I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home