Monday, August 14, 2006

One week more...

Well, this is it, my last week of freedom for quite some time. I haven't really figured out how I'm going to spend it yet, but I will try to think of some fun stuff to do. I've got all my books ordered, most of which have arrived, to the tune of $750 for everything (and that's only for 1st semester, but a couple of them can be reused in second semester). My schedule has me in torts, contracts A, civil procedure A, criminal law, and legal research and writing. I go Monday through Friday, but only have one class on Friday and that's LRW. Registration is set, my financial aid is squared away, and I've got health insurance for anything catastrophic that could potentially happen. Next week starts orientation and legal research and writing from 2:00pm-6:15pm. The following week starts classes in full swing.

I will still be updating this blog throughout law school, though the updates may be rather sparse, as I will be quite busy working 12 hours a day reading, writing briefs, outlining, etc. Still, I will do my best to keep you all informed of how it's going and anything interesting I've learned from the experience. This is going to be an experience unlike any other and I'm looking forward to it with both eagerness and apprehension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home