Sunday, June 04, 2006

Update on things...

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I tend to do this in spurts as time becomes available. My last course requires a lot of time for reading the assigned chapters. Cost accounting is a fairly interesting subject, but when you have 2 weeks to read 9 chapters (roughly 250 pages), and you're working 40 hours a week, life becomes difficult.

I got a 149 out of 150 on my first exam and I'll have the results of my second one on Tuesday. My third exam is a week from this Tuesday, and my final exam a week after that. It's all starting to wind down now, and I, for one, am thankful to be done. Still, I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy over the summer.

I already mentioned I'm getting LASIK on July 6, but I'm also looking to attend a law school prep course either August 7-12 or June 26-July 1 in either Pennsylvania or Georgia respectively. I've been told this can be a great way to put me at the head of my class, so I don't look like I have no idea what's going on the first day I get to law school. It's a bit pricey, as is the hotel room for 6 nights, but I feel it's worth it if it helps me do well in law school. In law school, it's all about the numbers, and any advantage I can get ethically, I will use.

2 Comments:

Blogger doctor chip said...

what is this strange place....
... am I... am I DEAD ?

B-0

----------------------------------

Farker, eh... ?!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home