Monday, January 08, 2007

My First Grade...

Well the verdict is in. My grade in contracts is a B+. I checked the board last night before I left and it happened to be posted. I must admit I feel both good and bad about the grade. I feel good because it's a high grade and keeps me in roughly the top 30-35% of that class, but I feel bad because that's the exam I felt most confident about. This makes me worry a bit about what the grades in my other classes will be. I'm certainly not ashamed of a B+ and I feel I earned it. I will strive to do better this semester and get into the 'A' range. I'm just happy that the grades are finally starting to come in. Hopefully more will get posted tomorrow. I'd really just like to figure out if I get to keep my scholarship or not at this point.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ken,

I got the same grade and my feelings about it are exactly the same. I studied disproportionately for contracts and I too, was most confident about that exam.

You're off to a great start this semester though ... you've been knocking 'em dead in all our classes, making the rest of us look clueless!

It looks like Wellman is going to give us a similar run for our money.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get the participation bump up? the final grades were just reposted today.

8:15 PM  
Blogger VSAvatar said...

Nope, unfortunately not. It looked like he had already filled the entire A curve, so he couldn't add anymore even if he had wanted to.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home