Monday, November 03, 2008

Obama for President!

I originally thought I'd just keep my opinions off the blog for fear of starting a political flame war with someone. However, with the election less than one day away, I feel the need to say that I am voting for Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States. Barack has inspired me in a way that no other politician ever has. His words sound genuine and sincere. He has a fire in his eyes when he speaks and he conveys the message that things are going to change. He uses the word "change" as more than just a buzzword. He really means it, and I believe that he will do everything he can to make this country a better place. Barack is not corrupted by the so-called "experience" (read "entrenchment") which John McCain is. I love Barack's ideas for healthcare and his tax plan. While they need some work to make them more feasible, I think his ideas are the best for the largest portion of Americans, the middle class. I believe in Barack Obama, and I trust him with this country's future. I think that he represents what is best in men and in Americans in general. I believe that an idealist like Barack is what this country needs most right now. We certainly don't need another 4-8 years of Bush/McCain policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home