Friday, June 08, 2007

Ouch...

I have no clue what occurred with my contracts class. I made it out with my skin, but not much else. I got a 'C+' in that class, after pulling all As in every other class and an honors pass in legal research and writing. Something must have simply gone wrong with that exam, but unfortunately I lost my exam number, so I don't know which one is mine. I don't feel like I know less about contracts than other classes. I feel that I know a large amount about the subject, and I got a 'B+' in my first contracts class. Like I said, the only explanation I can come up with is that I somehow botched the exam by not writing answers in the way he preferred or choosing the wrong issues, or some such thing. It hurts a bit, but the overall effect is minimal, as I still keep my scholarship and end the semester with a 3.44, which is up from a 3.28.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the blog?? No more posts?

10:54 AM  
Blogger VSAvatar said...

I will be getting back to this as soon as my hell with Moot Court has calmed down a bit, which should be sometime next mid next week. I have a lot to report on.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home