Monday, July 27, 2009

I have arrived!

Well, the time has come for my FIRST attempt at taking the Michigan State Bar Exam. This will be somewhat of a dry run for me since between wedding planning, working until the last month before the exam, and a host of other issues has caused me to be unable to study as much as I would have liked. I feel I will do just fine on the Multistate Bar Exam, but will probably fail the essay exam and will very likely be back here in February as a result. That being the case, I'll still try my hardest and do my best to pass this time around, because the thought of waiting 9 months to start my career as an attorney is a little off-putting.

In any case however, I have arrived at the Super 8 Motel on Grand River in East Lansing and am now about to go blitz though my Conviser Mini Review on some of the subjects for which I am completely hopeless (secured transactions, domestic relations, and professional responsibility (wait, wasn't that on the MPRE that I passed with a 131?) ). I will keep you updated both tomorrow after and Wednesday after each exam day and let you all know what kind of hell it truly is. For anyone else out there taking the exam with me that's reading this... GANBARIMASU! (Do your best!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home